Running School offers multi-tier sponsorship options with commensurate benefit and exposure packages. Top tier sponsors will enjoy most prominent name or logo exposure on web site and all collateral material. You may also choose to adopt a particular school or schools in your geographic area, with additional signage and collateral benefits.
As a Running School sponsor, you will enjoy brand and/or product exposure to large numbers of school children and their parents and generate tremendous goodwill for supporting such a worthy cause of schoolchildren fitness. Your product or brand will be connected with achievement awards for kids completing the program or placing highly in the competitions. This connection is far more powerful and impactful than a sampling program or advertisement. For example, kids can enjoy an ice cold beverage at the finish line of their race, a sponsor-logoed T-shirt for completing the six-week program or a gift certificate. Consider the significance of a technology company communicating a message like, “technology has advanced society in so many ways, but is also contributing to the inactivity crisis among our youth. With the Running School program, we are doing something about that.”
With the tremendous Public Relations potential of Running School, we are confident our sponsors will enjoy extensive mainstream media coverage lauding their participation in the program.
- Sampling: Sponsors with consumable products for kids will generate a powerful, memorable impact by connecting their product to the achievement of a fitness goal.
- Logoed Awards: Non-endemic sponsors will enjoy a similar benefit with their logo on an award (T-shirt or commemorative item).
- Web Site: Logo, message and hyperlink Running School web site
- School Sites: Sponsors who adopt particular schools will enjoy permanent banner signage campus. Program equipment (cones, finish line decorations) will include sponsor logos.
- Program Awards: Sponsor logos will adorn kids awards like T-shirts and promotional items (water bottles, pencils, keychains, carry bags, etc.).
- Staff: Sponsor logos on coach and volunteer apparel.
- Collateral: Sponsor logos on posters, brochures, refrigerator magnets promoting kids health and fitness
Please inquire by email or phone (530-888-9911) to discuss a potential partnership.